Digital TV from ITC provides:
- More than 100 channels
- 50-plus music channels
- More than 85 crystal clear HD channels
- Commercial-free movie channels
- Video on Demand
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) or Whole Home DVR
- On-screen Caller ID
- On-screen interactive guide
- Parental controls
- Watch TV Everywhere
ITC provides access to television based on the purchase of telephone services. Customers who do not want telephone service and want Digital TV service only will be subject to a $35/month no-dial tone fee in addition to the monthly Digital TV charges.
Digital TV Packages
ITC's Digital TV service has three packages available. To see what channels are available in each package, please click on the Residential Channel Card below.
- Best Seat Basic
- Best Seat Video
- Best Seat Premium
Digital TV packages include 3 set-top boxes. Check out our Service Finder for package pricing and availability in your area.
Additional Digital TV Services
- Additional TV Set-Top Box: $4.95/month
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR): $5.00/month
- DVR Plus: $8.00/month
- Whole Home DVR (WHDVR): $7.00/month
- WHDVR Plus: $10.00/month
- High Definition TV (HDTV): $9.95/month
- There are over 85 HD channels available.
Premium Channels (*HD Options also)
24/7 TV Support: 1.800.455.5958
The web portal feature allows you to manage your service settings through your computer via the Internet.
- To get started, click here.
- Log in using your assigned portal username and password.
- Click "Login"
iPhone or Android App
This application allows you to control your IPTV by using your phone. To get started:
- Download the MyTVs application from the appropriate user store (Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
- Select the MyTVs icon from the screen. Click ADD NEW ACCOUNT.
- Follow the steps in the app to link your device to your Video Account through your STB.
- Select Menu on your TV remote control.
- Arrow down to Settings-Apps-Device Code.
- In the Manage Your Devices screen, Your Device Code will appear in the window.
- Enter the Device Code into your MyTVs app.
- Click PAIR DEVICE.
All options require a username and password. If you have not been assigned these, please contact the ITC office at 1.800.417.8667.
Click below for PDF guides:
Full Innovative IPTV User Guide
Step One: Program remote to control your TV
- Turn on TV
- Press "TV" button
- HOLD "Setup" button until "TV" button flashes twice
- Press "991"
- Press "Power" button
- Press "Channel Up" repeatedly
- Once TV shuts off press "Setup" button
Step Two: Allows you to turn power off of TV and STB at the same time
- Press "STB" button
- Hold "Setup" button until "STB" button flashes twice
- Press "995"
- Press "Power" button
- Press "TV" button
- Press "STB" button
- Press "Setup" button until "STB" button flashes twice
Big Button Remote
- Turn on the TV
- Press and hold both the "TV" and "OK/SEL" button simultaneously for 3 seconds
- The "TV" button LED will light up
- Press the CH ^ button continuously until the TV turns off
- Press the "TV" button to store the code
These steps will program the remote to turn off both the TV and the STB when pressing the "All Off" button.
If you are still having issues with your remote, please contact ITC at 1.800.417.8667.
View a PDF guide of the different button functions on your remote by clicking on the link below.
New technology is everywhere you turn! ITC would like to introduce you to a service called "Watch TV Everywhere" or WTVE. Some of you may have heard about it but are not sure exactly what it means for you.
Basically, WTVE is a service that allows TV customers to view programs on devices other than a TV. Some of these might include a PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. WTVE works anywhere you can receive an Internet signal. The good news is it's FREE; there is no extra charge to use it. You should note, however, if you stream shows on your smart phone, there could be data overage charges.
What shows can you watch? Each TV network makes their own decision about what to offer. They don't necessarily own the right to all the programs they transmit, but are expanding the number of available shows all the time. You will be able to watch any WTVE program offered as long as you subscribe to the network with your current TV package. ITC is in the process of adding more networks as well.
To sign up, go to www.watchtveverywhere.com. You must complete a one-time registration to get started. You need to select your TV provider from the drop down menu. You will also need your ITC account number (from your bill) and the name on the account.
The Video On Demand feature provided by ITC’s Digital TV service allows you to choose from a listing of popular movies/events within the Movies Library. Once chosen, these purchased movies will be added to your Rental Library and will be available for viewing for the allocated amount of time.
Purchase a New Video On Demand Event
- In order to purchase a new event, select the Video On Demand button on your remote control. The Library Main Screen will appear. Select the library that you would like to choose from including: Church Services, Events on Demand, Free Movies, Free On Demand, Movies On Demand, New Releases, Ending Soon, or Most Popular.
- Once in the desired library, select the event that you would like to purchase.
- The library description for the selected event will appear. The movie title, price, rental period, event description, rating, and event length will be shown. In order to preview a trailer for the event, select the Preview button. In order to purchase the event, select the Rent button.
- A Purchase Information Screen will appear containing the event’s title and price. The purchase screen will allow you to share the event with the rest of your whole home group before asking for your Purchase Pin. Enter your Purchase Pin and select the Rent button.
- Your purchased event should begin playing immediately. Press the Exit button on your remote control to return to your previously viewed channel.
View Current Video On Demand Rentals
To view your current Video On Demand rentals that are available for viewing, select the Video On Demand button. Select the Green button on your remote. The Rentals screen will appear and will show all of your current event rentals, the price of the events, whole home sharing availability for each event, and the date each rental will expire. To watch the selected event, press the OK button on your remote control.
Search Video On Demand Rentals
- To search for a specific Video On Demand title, select the Yellow button on your remote. A Search Library screen will appear. Enter a keyword or title into the search field and select the Yellow button again.
- Search results for the entered title/keyword will appear.
ITC's Community Access Channels (channels 150-173) are your source for community and school events, church and sports activities, and other public interest items. There is a variety of information broadcast on these channels, including:
- Church Announcements & Times
- Local Sporting Events
- School Activities
- Community and School Lunch Menus and Calendars
- Plus lots of other valuable community information!
This is a free service to non-profit organizations that are interested in getting the word out about their organization or event. ITC would like to strengthen the relationship between all of our schools and communities. To get your information on ITC's Community Access Channels:
- Email your info to email@example.com
- Call Holly at 1.800.417.8667
For guidelines on submitting content, please contact ITC.
ITC partners with the schools listed below to broadcast some of their school events on ITC's TV service. Any ITC member that subscribes to ITC's TV services is able to view "LIVE" broadcasts on the below channels. It doesn't matter where you live, if you are able to receive ITC's TV service you will be able to watch these broadcasts! These sporting events, as well as band, choir, and various other school events, will be broadcast on ITC's channels.
Here is a list of schools that now participate in this program:
- Deuel School - ITC Channel 151 (Milbank Channel 97)
- Clark/Willow Lake School - ITC Channel 153 (Milbank Channel 101)
- Hamlin School - ITC Channel 157 (Milbank Channel 96)
- Hendricks School - ITC Channel 159 (Milbank Channel 98)
- Estelline School - ITC Channel 161 (Milbank Channel 99)
Stream TV with Fiber-Fast Internet!
With ITC's Fiber-Fast Internet you are able to stream TV. Several streaming options are available to you, such as Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, YouTube TV, and more!