- Internet fast enough for streaming 4K video, gaming, working from home, and more!
- Unlimited Internet—no more worries about overages, no slowing/throttling speed—use as much Internet as you want. It's complete freedom!
- Local technical support from the helpful staff at ITC!
- Upgrading to a faster package is easy; give our office a call!
Package pricing is available by clicking on "Get Service" and entering your address.
- 1 GIG/100Mbps
Fiber-Fast Internet Pro
Enhancements included with the professional packages:
- Symmetric speeds
- No after-hours truck roll charges
- A separate priority after-hours support number
- Outage and maintenance notifications
Package pricing is available by calling the ITC office at 1.800.417.8667.
- 1 GIG/1 GIG
Broadband Service Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program that helps many low-income households pay for broadband service and internet-connected devices. ITC has been approved by the FCC as a provider for the ACP program.
Lifeline is a federally-funded discount on broadband Internet service or landline telephone service for qualified residents. The program offers a $5.25 per month discount on home landline or cell phone voice-only service OR a $9.25 discount on Internet service.
If you live on Tribal lands, you may qualify for additional discounts. Tribal Lands Link Up offers a one-time credit of up to $100 on installation or activation charges. Tribal Lands Lifeline offers a monthly credit of up to $34.25 on your landline or wireless telephone service plan.
For South Dakota: CLICK HERE
For Minnesota: CLICK HERE
Print Application or Worksheet:
How do I find out if I’m eligible for assistance?
You may be eligible for assistance if your income is at or below federal guidelines or if you receive benefits from certain assistance programs.
The telephone or broadband service must be in your name. You must show proof that you or a member of your household participates in at least one of the following programs or is income-eligible:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Medicaid/Medical Assistance (MA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension Benefit Programs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribally-administered Head Start (for those meeting income qualifying standards)
- Tribally-administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)
If you do not participate in any of the programs listed above, you may qualify if your income is at or below 135% of the 2022 Federal Poverty Income Guidelines:
Number in Household – Income
1 – $14,580
2 – $19,720
3 – $24,860
4 – $30,000
5 – $35,140
6 – $40,280
7 – $45,420
8 – $50,560
For each additional person, add – $5,560
Eligibility approval and requests for documentation will come via email or mail from Universal Service Administration Company (USAC), Lifeline Support, or National Verifier. Once qualified you will need to contact us with approval information for the discount to be added to your ITC bill.
Additional Internet Services
- Static IP Address – $5.00/month
- Email Only Account – $2.95/month
- Additional Email Boxes – $1.00/month
You no longer need ITC's Digital TV service to watch your favorite shows. You just need to do the following to stream your favorite shows and movies online.
1. Sign up for Fiber-Fast Internet from ITC!
- Find out if our Internet options in South Dakota and Minnesota are available to you by entering your address in our Get Service link.
- Use an existing device to stream apps or buy a new device to set up your Internet package. See all of the viewing options below!
2. Subscribe to one or more of the following apps:
- Netflix is a streaming service that allows you to watch a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and documentaries without commercials.
- Hulu is a streaming service that offers exclusive TV shows, movies, and subscriptions to HBO and STARZ. There are options with or without commercials. And with Hulu+, you can watch live and on-demand TV from 65+ top channels, including sports and news.
- Disney+ is a commercial-free streaming service where subscribers can enjoy Disney's expansive library of movies and TV shows, from your favorite Disney classics to new releases.
- YouTube TV offers live TV from over 85+ channels, including sports and local news. It also has on-demand content for recently broadcast shows and movies.
- Amazon Prime Video is an option that is included with an Amazon Prime membership. It has a growing library of popular shows and movies along with original content, and it offers new release movies to rent or buy.
- HBO Max is a streaming service that houses all of HBO's content, including an extensive list of TV shows and movies.
- Pluto TV has more than 100 TV channels as well as movies for you to watch for free!
- Additional streaming services are popping up all the time; subscribe to the services that provide your favorites!
3. Buy a device to stream these apps:
- Roku Stick or Box
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire Stick or Cube
- Nintendo, Playstation, or Xbox
- Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone