Other TV Options
You don't need ITC's Best Seat TV to watch your favorite shows anymore. You just need to do the following steps to stream your favorite shows and movies online.
1. Sign up for Vroom High-Speed Internet from ITC!
Find what Internet packages are available where you live by clicking here.
2. Subscribe to one or more of the following apps.
- Netflix is a streaming service which allows you to watch a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and documentaries without commercials.
- Hulu is a streaming service which offers exclusive TV shows, movies, and subscriptions to HBO and STARZ. There are options with or without commercials.
- YouTube TV offer shows from popular cable networks with unlimited DVR storage.
- Amazon Prime Video allows to you watch Amazon Originals, popular movies and hit TV shows with your Amazon Prime membership. There are also New Release movies available to rent or buy.
- Pluto TV has more than 100 TV channels and well as movies for you to watch for free!
- Locast is a not-for-profit service offering broadcast stations live over the Internet.
3. Buy a device to stream these apps.
- Roku Stick or Box
- Smart TV
- Fire Stick
- Wii, Playstation, or Xbox
- Computer or Tablet