- Services and Products
- Find Services In Your Area
- About ITC
- Contact Us
- Stream On
Posted on May 28, 2020:
Posted on March 23, 2020:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, more reports of scams have arisen via emails, phone calls, and text messages. Always be careful of links and don’t give your personal information out. See below some safety tips from the FCC. Any questions, please call ITC at 1.800.417.8867.
Posted on March 20, 2020:
ITC has been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We are implementing actions to protect the safety of our employees and customers, as well as our network. We realize your ITC services are more important now than ever. ITC is taking the following steps to reduce as much risk as possible:
- Starting Thursday, March 19, ITC offices in Brookings, Clear Lake, Milbank, and Webster will be closed. Customers will still have access to our customer service by calling 1.800.417.8667. You also have 24/7 access to our help desk numbers (Internet: 1.888.217.5718, TV:1.800.455.5958). If you have equipment returns, please contact us for instructions.
- We may limit our technicians from entering customer premises. Access could be limited to outside areas only. Trouble or service calls might be limited to essential services or emergency services only. If such limitations are in place, we will likely inform customers at the time of the service call.
- Please consider paying your bill online or calling our office to make your payment.
- We are preparing our offices and staff to work from home as needed.
- We are eliminating all unnecessary travel for work-related matters.
Thank you for helping ITC to keep our customers and employees safe.
Posted on March 16, 2020:
INTERSTATE TELECOMMUNICATIONS COOPERATIVE (ITC)
ITC provides our customers with a service that you demand. It's a responsibility we have taken very seriously since our inception. In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is our responsibility to assist and attempt to keep our team members, customers and communities as safe as possible. Because of this ITC is asking for your help in implementing temporary safety procedures in response to COVID-19.
ITC Business Offices
If possible, please avoid visiting our business offices. As much as we appreciate visiting with you in person, please call our offices for assistance. If you are one of the customers that likes to stop in the office and drop off your payment, please be aware that ITC has payment drop boxes at each business office and also offers options for online payments on our website or you can call our office with your credit card number.
ITC will continue to provide excellent customer service with our friendly staff. We encourage you to please call or email us with your requests instead of visiting our offices.
To help ensure the safety of you and our employees, our technicians are now taking extra steps before they enter customer homes and businesses.
- Technicians or a Customer Service Representative (CSR) will call first, before an installation or service/trouble call, to confirm the customer would like us to enter their home or business to perform the work.
- For their own personal safety, the technician will also ask if anyone in the household or business is or could be impacted by the virus.
- If the technician enters your home or business, the technician may wear protective gear for the safety of all.
ITC customer service representatives are ready to assist you over the phone at 605-874-2181 or toll-free at 1-800-417-8667. We want to reassure you that we are still open for business to provide assistance.
We know how crucial your ITC services are for news, communication and entertainment, especially now! As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will attempt to keep you informed as much as we can via email, social media (Facebook and Twitter) and our website.
Bryan K. Roth-CEO/General Manager