- Services and Products
- Find Services In Your Area
- About ITC
- Contact Us
- Grant County
All About E-Statement
It is the perfect time for you to make your life easier and help the environment by saving paper! E-Statement is a secure service to use, which allows you to receive your ITC bill via email. Once you sign up for E-Statement, you will receive a paper and electronic bill. You can even take it one step further by going paperless and only receiving an electronic bill. Let’s check out what E-Statement has to offer.
Where is E-Statement?
If you have any services with ITC, you can sign up for an E-Statement account after you receive your first bill. It is easy to register. First, you need to go to the ITC website at www.itc-web.com. On the upper right side of the main page, you will see “View/Pay Bills.”
This is ITC’s E-Statement. You will click here to register for the first time and then to view or pay your bill.
Once you have clicked on “View/Pay Bills,” you can enter your login info, or if you don’t have an account, click “Register here.”
How to Register
Make sure you have your ITC bill handy. After clicking “Register here,” you will use the information from your ITC bill to enter your invoice number and amount due. Next, you will need to enter your email and develop a password.
An email will be sent to the email address you have entered. Once you open that email, there will be a link asking you to confirm your email address. Click the link and you will be directed back to the login page. Enter your email and password to log in.
Once you log into E-Statement, you will see the Dashboard on the left side of the screen. Here are a few things you will find:
- Overview – Shows a brief recap of your ITC account.
- Usage – Check out your long-distance or Video-On-Demand (VOD) usage.
- Invoices – See a year’s worth of ITC invoices.
- Directory – Can look up anyone in the ITC Phone Book by searching by name.
- Pay Bill – Pay bills online every month by using a credit card. If you are enrolled in an auto-pay option, there will be a blue box on the top of the screen letting you know what you are enrolled in.
- Auto Pay – Enter a bank account or credit card to sign up for Auto Pay. Once this goes into effect, you would never have to worry about paying your bill on time again. If you pay using your checking account, your bill will be deducted on the 10th of the month. If you pay with a credit or debit card, you can choose the date (from the 1st – 17th of the month.)
- Payment History – Find the last 12 months of payment amounts and how you paid.
Going paperless, or not receiving a paper bill, is just a click of a button! To only receive an e-bill, click on “Settings” at the bottom of the Dashboard. Once in the “Settings,” click the “General tab” under the words “Manage Your Settings.” This will give you a couple of invoice preferences. To go paperless, you would select the dot next to “Web bill only.”
E-Statement from ITC is E-asy – an easy way to pay and an easy way to view an invoice! E-Statement provides a year’s worth of invoice info at the tip of your finger. Sign up today and go paperless. Let’s make our lives easier while saving a few trees!
- Holly Stormo, The Marketeer